BAINS DRIVING SCHOOL POLICIES
- All students must carry their driver’s license during in car lessons.
- Each driving lesson will last either 60 or 90 minutes depending on the package.
- Scheduled lessons may be changed as to time and/or place by notifying Bains Driving School of the intended change at least twenty-four (24) hours in advance of the lesson.
- Students who wish to cancel their lesson must provide at least 24 hours advance notice. Failure to do so will result in a $20.00 fine or else will forfeit the lesson time.
- Remember, there is NEVER a charge for lessons cancelled in a timely manner.
- This fee reflects the loss of earnings to the school and the instructor, as the lost time could have been better spent in the training of another student.
- To cancel/change a road test date or time, we require at least 60 hours advance notice. Failure to do so will result in a $25.00 cancellation fee from ICBC.
- Driving lesson fees are to be paid in advance.
- Our lessons are one on one only; but one other person may be in the vehicle for observational purposes only.
- Any information collected from our registration form is solely to register you with our company.
- All information will be kept in confidence and will not be shared with any other parties.
Thank you for your consideration.